ACF Car Finance adheres to a company quality charter, designed to ensure that all of our customers receive the best possible service standards, at all times. This charter is in the form of 10 promises to our customers, which are outlined below.
- We will do our very best to find the right car and finance package to suit each customer’s individual circumstances and budget.
- Every car we sell will undergo a 136 point vehicle quality inspection before reaching our approved used status and being offered for sale.
- Every car we sell will come with an independent MOT certificate for added peace of mind.
- All cars will be valeted and presented according to ACF Car Finance’s high standards.
- We will treat all of our customers with courtesy and respect both over the telephone and face to face.
- We will make the customer’s experience with us a pleasant one, offering the highest level of customer service possible.
- Our customer service is extended to exceptional aftersales service, where required.
- We won’t make promises we can’t keep.
- We will make sure that our customers fully understand the terms and conditions of the sale before committing to a credit agreement.
- We will make sure that our high standards are maintained through regular training sessions and active input from our staff.
How to Apply
- Aged 21 or over
- Hold a valid UK or EEA Driving Licence
- Earning £800 or over per month
- Resident in England or Wales
(90 days' address history)